##Open Source Tools for Electrochemists
###List Your Tool
Interested in adding your own repository and design files to this website?
Follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://github.com/ and create your own (free) github account
2. Create and name a repository where you will upload your design files to
3. Create a file called echem.md in your repository by clicking on the “new file” tab. Within this file, type a description of the types of designs that you are saving in that repository.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the design files included in your repository be included on the echem.io website and available for others to download. In your email, include the following information:
Your name, Institution or company name, list the area(s) of electrochemistry you are involved in (e.g. microfluidics, fuel cells, sensors, education, general, etc)
5. Once your email is received, we will review and approve your request, and your files will be made visible on echem.io. At that point, you can add as many other files as you’d like to your repository and they will automatically be included.
Interface issue link here